Popular Posts

Monday, January 8, 2018

Will's top 7 horror films of 2017.... #7


7) 'It: Chapter One'


To start off my list this year, is a remake of an old TV mini series, 'It' by Stephen King. This is part one of what I am guessing is a two part series of films telling the tale of group of teenagers terrorized by a evil entity disguising its self as a clown. I have to admit that at first I didn't want to see this movie. Mainly because of the hype and the clown factor, I don't find clowns funny nor scary, to me they are just blah. This past few months after seeing It and thinking more on the movie there was a lot I liked about it and I want to see It again. So soon I will give it another go, I just hope I don't like it and I wished I had put it further up my list for 2017.



No comments:

Post a Comment