Popular Posts

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Will's top 7 horror films of 2017.... #2


2) 'The Devil's Candy'


The Devils Candy was suggested to my by fellow CreeperCast member, Joel, on Friday months ago. I hadn't heard of it, so one morning that following weekend I sat down to watch what would become one of my favorite horror movies I have ever seen. The story follows a family in Texas that buys a new house with a history. The father is an artist and his art soon starts to show things are not right with this new house he moved his family into. The Devils Candy grabbed me from the start and did not let go. I absolutely love this movie. I went in to this with only the trailer and I don't want to give away anything, so please watch the trailer and give it a view.



No comments:

Post a Comment