Popular Posts

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Will's top 7 horror films of 2017.... #1


1) 'Here Alone'


Anyone that knows me, knows that I love Zombie and Zombie like movies and Survival shows. Now combine those in, the out of left field film, Alone Here... and I'm in heaven. Set during the aftermath of a pandemic, Ann , played by the very beautiful Lucy Walters, is a survivor who has manged to make it on her own for over a year in this world. There is constant flashes to when her, her husband and daughter first come to this area and we slowly see what Ann had to deal with to live in this nightmare. If you are a fan of The Road or The Survivalist, this is a must see. Rod Blackhurst directed this film and he also has a short film called Alone Time that is very short but very, very good and just as much worth checking out as Here Alone. I hope you like this film as much as I did and you see why I made this film my number one of 2017.



No comments:

Post a Comment