Popular Posts

Thursday, June 22, 2017

my top 12.... 'Friday the 13th' films - The Recap!


Well there you have it! You safely navigated your way through Crystal Lake and came out alive. Jason Voorhees will always remain as one of my favorite horror icons. I'm not sure what it is about him? Whether it's the hockey mask, the fact that he's undead or just that he has a real stick to it-ness that keeps me coming back. Either way, I hope you enjoyed your trip back down memory lane. Do you agree with me? What say you Creeps?

12) Jason Goes To Hell
11) Jason X
10) Friday the 13th (2009)
9) Friday the 13th VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan
8) Friday the 13th part II
7) Friday the 13th: A New Beginning
6) Friday the 13th part VII: The New Blood
5) Friday the 13th park VI: Jason Lives
4) Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter
3) Freddy vs Jason
2) Friday the 13th (1980)
1) Friday the 13th part III

Also, until we get a new 'Friday the 13th' film, check out the trailer for 'Never Hike Alone'!



No comments:

Post a Comment