Popular Posts

Saturday, June 17, 2017

my 'classic' thoughts on.... 'Miner's Massacre' aka 'Curse of the Forty-Niner'


Dragging the depths of my old horror reviews, I thought they might need to see the light of day again. So, I bring you some of Joel's 'Classic' horror reviews....

Don't ask me why I even bothered adding this one to my Netflix queue. But for some unknown reason, I did. Perhaps I was hoping for a “good” bad movie? What I got instead, was a “bad” terrible movie. Nothing about this film was worthwhile. Not even Karen Black could save it from itself. It was pure and unadulterated crap, from start to finish.


Once again, I'm not even going to bother with the plot. Well, maybe I will? A miner, who's some what of a satanist, puts a curse on his gold. This way, if anyone takes it, he'll come back from the dead to kill them. Of course, some young people find it and he comes back for his revenge. Did I mention that he puts a pick ax onto his arm, so that he can use it to kill everyone? Well, he does. 1 out of 5 stars and yes, they left it open for a sequel.



If you put this in your queue, you deserve what you get. Instead, watch something similar, but more entertaining: ALL of the 'Leprechaun' films. (minus, 'Leprechaun: Origins')

No comments:

Post a Comment