Welcome to the new home of Creepercast.com. Where we let the fear creep in with all things horror genre. News, Reviews, and more! STAFF: J.P.: Editor (EIC - Editor in Cheif), Writer (CC - Content Contributor); Joel Kenyon: Editor (AE - Assistant Editor), Writer (CC - Content Contributor); William S Mayfield: Writer (CC - Content Contributor)
Popular Posts
-
via gingernutsofhorror.com Frankenstein's Monster as you have never seen him before, completely customised in unique designs by so...
Monday, July 24, 2017
On this day in horror history.... July 24th, 1942
On this day in horror history.... a film that has never made sense to me, as to why it's so popular.... 'Fright Night' is released. I remember seeing it, when I was in 8th grade, on a date. I didn't see it again, until about 2 years ago. (and the reboot) I'm still not a fan, but I know a lot of you love it, so here you go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment