Popular Posts

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Jeff's Really Short Reviews Presents: 'Day of the Dead: Bloodline' (2018)



Joel already reviewed 'Day of the Dead: Bloodline' but like a true sadist I didn't read it and decided to watch it anyway. I mean, it's a Romero inspired remakish zombie film. How bad could it actually be? Well, 40 some minutes of horrible acting, a ridiculous looking Bub replacement, and even more horrible acting later, I couldn't do it anymore and felt horrible for George Romero's legacy. Though I refuse to not find something good in a film, I'll admit the premise was agood idea, and it looks like all the acting/budget went into the action sequences. But, Bub is still transgression on all that is sacred.I don't care how cool he almost looks in the dark.


Avoid if possible unless your drunk/desperate. Maybe in time 'Day of the Dead: Bloodline' will become 'The Room' of zombie movies, but until then its just another petrified corpse.



Jeff's really short reviews are designed to breifly highlight those movies that Jeff either loves, or in some cases, hates, without any fluff in between.


No comments:

Post a Comment