Popular Posts

Sunday, December 4, 2016

my top 13 "Final Girls".... Honorable Mention

What's a 'Final Girl' you might ask? She's the last woman standing at the end of a horror film. Usually the one who defeats the killer. In this list, I'll give you my top 13 'Final Girls' in horror of all time. Without furtur ado....

Honorable Mention: Wendy from 'Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead' played by Kate Graham
I would be remiss if I didn't mention Wendy from 'Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead'. It's a big, silly, gross out, horror comedy from the minds of Troma Studios and Lloyd Kaufman. Where else can you find Native American chicken zombies in a musical? One of my favorite zombie films and a big reason why, is because of the lovely Kate Graham. She's a "Final Girl" in every sense of the word and needed to included my list somewhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment