Popular Posts

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Kreepy Kevs Commentary: Ghostbusters (2016)



Just saw the much-maligned new Ghostbusters reboot film. First, as many had feared would happen upon seeing it, my childhood was actually NOT ruined. Second, it was quite good. Not as good as the original, not even close, but I will risk my reputation as a film fan and say it was better than 1989's Ghostbusters II, which I never cared for. Even as a child I remember being disappointed by it's in unoriginality. I just went into the new film with no expectations and found myself laughing out loud more than expected and even creeped out a few times. A hell of a lot more fun than the doubters are willing to give it credit. Also, Kate McKinnon is a national treasure.


 
Kreepy Kev mostly contributes via his Facebook page where every once in awhile he gives us some random reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment