Popular Posts

Sunday, September 16, 2018

my 'classic' thoughts on.... 'Dead in 3 Days'


Dragging the depths of my old horror reviews, I thought they might need to see the light of day again. So, I bring you some of Joel's 'Classic' horror reviews....

This of the Austrian version of 'I Know What You Did Last Summer', but with more artistic merit.... and it's in German. That's pretty much all I can say about this one. It was a 3 out of 5 star movie, primarily for the film making. However, it was way too close the afformentioned movie for comfort. I suppose you could add a dash of the original 'Friday the 13th' from 1980, but not that good. I wasn't at all impressed. The cinematography was the only worthwhile part.


(NEW thoughts: I have no recollection of this film at all, other than the poster. I guess it left a lasting impression?)



If you watch this, you might also want to watch: 'I Know What You Did Last Summer', 'Friday the 13th' (1980) and 'I Still Know What You Did Last Summer'

No comments:

Post a Comment