Popular Posts

Thursday, March 30, 2017

my top 12.... 'Friday the 13th' films - number 12


With the upcoming release of the new 'Friday the 13th: The Game', on Xbox One, it's had me thinking a lot about one of my favorite franchises. Granted, it's a bit of a guilty pleasure, Jason has always held a soft spot in my heart among the horror icons. With a new film seemingly in development hell, there is a bright spot with the fan made 'Never Hike Alone', currently in production. However, there's 12 other feature films that have been released since 1980 and I thought it might be fun to rank them, according to which ones I consider to be the best. So here we go, my personal top 12 'Friday the 13th' movies....

Number 12) Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday

When it comes to sequels, this one takes the cake. It takes an already established character and throws a whole lot of new backstory into the mix, that just doesn't work. Jason looks awful (for the short amount of time he's on the screen) and there's very little to enjoy about this entry into the franchise. I would go so far as to say, that it's hard to even watch. 2 out of 5 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment