Popular Posts

Sunday, April 1, 2018

On this day in horror history.... April 1st, 2001


On this day in horror history.... one of the worst comic adaptations ever filmed (outside of 'Spawn') is released. Based on the amazing comic book series by Tim Vigil, 'Faust: Love of the Damned' is brought to the screen by Brian Yuzna. I once wrote a full length review about this film, that ripped it apart. Mr. Vigil found the review and left me a very polite comment that broke my heart. To this day, I regret being so cruel. Even when I met the man, I was such a fanboy. I didn't have the heart to tell him who I was. (not that he would remember) Either way, it taught me a very valuable lesson as a film critic. Thank you, Tim, for being a wonderfully kind and genuine artist and someone I look up to and respect, despite your wonderfully twisted and sick take on the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment