Popular Posts

Friday, June 3, 2016

A Terror Time Out: What is it?

What is 'A Terror Time Out'?
I've always been fascinated by horror films. One of my favorite aspects of them is the way they make me feel, with a single still frame. I have tried to think of a way to share some of my favorite images from some amazing horror films, but randomly posting a picture or series of picture, has no real context or meaning. Instead, I've decided to post the frames and provide a single sentence, describing the film and my star rating of it. This way, you get a concentrated sense of what the film is and why I wanted to share. Hopefully, you find something new, that you've never seen before or maybe just a reminder of the films you already love. Either way, I hope you enjoy 'A Terror Time Out'! Look for it here on the Creepercast every Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment